Monday, July 18, 2016

SAN's endorse Gadzama



Image result for gadzama in pictures
 “I know that this man is the most suitable of all SANs today to head the Bar.
 He is very, very humble, he is very, very honest, he is very industrious and he is well learned and knowledgeable.
“This man is most resourceful, he is very innovative, he is a Bar man to the core, he believes in the rule of law and that is very important for our profession.
“He is a totally detribalised man, he is influential and connected and he has an intimidating stature.”

                      -------Afe Babalola,SAN

 

“Chief J. K. Gadzama, SAN is a good colleague

 and worthy of our relationship.

                                                      ---- Asiwaju Adegboyega Awomolo, SAN

 


 “Chief Gadzama, I have told you before and I tell you again now that
 I am for you. I will support you in your quest because I know
 you will perform very well as NBA President.” 
                                         ------ Chief George Uwechue, (SAN)

 

“For the avoidance of doubt, we restate the fact that Chief Joe-Kyari Gadzama, SAN
and still remains the sole adopted candidate of the ALF
 for the Presidency of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), 2016.”
                                                            -------Mr. Garba  Pwul,SAN

 
Emeka Ngige SAN, I was hosted to a surprise birthday dinner party by our incoming NBA President, by the Special Grace of God, Chief J. K Gadzama, SAN and members of his law firm. Please join me in thanking the Okwulora of Ukpo and the Sarduana of Askira Uba for his kind gesture. Join me also in wishing him success in the forthcoming NBA election. It shall be well with our beloved NBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment